ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T3 Nad

Spotted a couple of times lately... Once on the M5 up by jct 5.. but more lately, a couple of doors up from the good lady's parents house..

good to see some ph advertising going on there fella!

slinky

I guess you've recently moved into the road Danny... I'd spotted you on the M5 first, remembered the car largely for the Pistonheads stickers on the side.. Then the good lady reported spotting a PH stickered car a couple of doors up from her parents (Mini Cooper and Astra Sport Hatch)...

Figured it'd be good to find out who you were!!

slinky
www.587racing.com

No more clio's for me!
Ah...Chester Place, is your g/f parents house number 12? :)

Really like the astra coupe, does look very sweet

I'm away on bussiness at the mo, but Pop around for a beer sometime mate, fridge is fully stocked with the san miguels :)

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Have you had your tickets for world series yet mate? I got mine the other day, prob only go on the sat but if your heading up on the sat give give me a call and we'll head up together.

No more clio's for me!
Not had anything yet mate :(

Though, they'll go to my old address, so i'll have to make sure i'll get 'em! lol

Deffo call ya mate, saturday is probably gonna be the day i go tbh. :)

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Nice one, make sure you get your tickets. Did bezza get any tickets?

Spotted him on Sat, posted on here but not sure if he's been on - he's been after his first spot for a while! lol

DC5
You saw me. Where at? Can't believe I didn't see it. Don't check the spotted section that much these days tho.

Think I saw you 2nite. You were just approaching the island by the swan at whittington. The saw another trophy with a bird driving a few mins later. Was about 5.30ish.

Yeah I have got some tickets to the world series. It will be the sat if I go too. If you guys are goin then it sounds good if we all travel together. I organised a convoy for every1 travelling the M5 / M42 route last year.

DC5
O and Dan, if you still haven't got tickets I have got 4, with only 1 (me) being used at the minute.

DC5
No probs. If we head up together on the Saturday I'll just give you the ticket then. Or if I can't go for what ever reason, I'll meet you before hand.