ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T6 CUP at Bluewater Wednesdy night

Renault Clio Cup 172
Saw you bombing off down the road turning into Bluewater so I had to catch you up! i flashed you when i saw you were going the same way as me! looks nice...and very low! :)

Shut it ya pikey lol...

T'was me. :D Cheers... your exhuast was hanging a bit low by the way.

Didn't post on here as i didnt notice a CS sticker... thought it was Si's old cup at first when i saw you in the mirror... his plate was S111 CUP.

Renault Clio Cup 172
yeh i haven't got a sticker...will have to get me one of those lol!

I know my exhaust is low..I only recently fitted a new bracket for it so it has obviously not done any good!

I nearly did someone up the bum yesterday as someone in an old banger had no brake lights and just slammed his brakes on..i thought we didn't touch but when I got home I found nice deep scratches in the paintwork all around the front bumper! not happy! :(

Renaultsport 220T
yeh i haven't got a sticker...will have to get me one of those lol!

I know my exhaust is low..I only recently fitted a new bracket for it so it has obviously not done any good!

I nearly did someone up the bum yesterday as someone in an old banger had no brake lights and just slammed his brakes on..i thought we didn't touch but when I got home I found nice deep scratches in the paintwork all around the front bumper! not happy! :(

Dansta likes that.
;)

Didn't even realise you were female lol Gave the nod and only saw a guy in the passenger seat so assumed..
Sorry to hear about your knock... hope you get it sorted :(

and Stevo... You'd know ;)