ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tail Light Wiring Diagram

Renault Clio
Well, I recently took my car for its MOT.. it failed the first time because of a faulty coil spring *whatever that is* and partially because of a bad earthing problem on the tail-lights.

Well they have *fixed* both of the problems and the car has passed its MOT. It's just for some reason as soon as I got the car back from the garage, one of the rear brake lights is out. Im not sure if it is the blulb blown, or they have messed up the wiring. I was wondering if someone could draw up a diagram of how its supposed to look, when I take the light out, or is it pretty simple? Never had to do it before.

Thanks, Andrew.

172 cup'd extreme
its one connector coming to the light unit, further up the loom there is a black earth bolted into the back of the boot - this is where the earthing problems start make sure its tight and the black earth cable isnt corroded or broken

Renault Clio
Hey there, well it wasnt an earthing problem in the end, im surprised how simple it was to get to the bulbs.. one of them was loose, tightened it up and it was sorted...

thanks anyway..

Andrew