ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taken the rear seats out

clio 182
was spose to be doing other jobs so i fort wat a gud time to mess around wit the car.fort id take out the rear seat and the metal bar thing to see if it made a difference.makes the car sound much meatier and like you driving a race car and even feels nicer to drive sometimes a bit twitchy.overall m impressed but will b putting it bak jus fort id try it 4 a week, gud idea if your goin to a track;)

Attachments

• takingrear.jpg
    takingrear.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 115
  • takingrear2.jpg
    takingrear2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 87
  • takingrear3.jpg
    takingrear3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 83
Sweet, Would do this myself for the look, but i always end up with mates wanting a lift.

BTW; Whats that black disc shaped thing on the right with a wire coming out?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Very very noise with a supersprint in tow!

Personally couldn't feel the weight difference.

audi a6 3.0tdi
mines fully stripped at the back and i love it. i put the interior in for one day before i ended up taking it back out again. the car feels so much more fun and it seems to pick up speed a lot quicker too

clio 182
yer its well loud wifout any of tha s**t in the bak, guna put the seats back in this weekend jus fort id try it, only took bout 30 mins to do so jus giv it a go, jus rememba to grease up the bolts hold the metal bar thing or you will get water in your car

BMW E92/Audi S3
Ive done it to my 1400, feels way different, i cant explain :S lol. Maybe the handling, and it shoots up hill, no lag at all. But i have had my mates DJing equipment in my car for a week along with a mahoosive sub.