ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taking 182 front seats out, just the one question so far

GB 182 FF
I'm taking the drivers seat out as its not locking in place on both sides and sometimes not even locking at all when the seat has been tilted.

I have the 5 nuts out (inside removal) and got the grey connector undone, but how the feck does the black one under the seat undo? I think its been butchered before as there isnt a complete press tab.... Dont want to just yank it apart lol

GB 182 FF
Problem solved. Its a 'lift' to separate setup :)

Now to work out WTF is broken as everything seems to move freely now

GB 182 FF
Issue found.

The 'memory' part of the runner is broken so the seat will never/rarely relatch once you've tilted it to get in the back.
New runner required but hey, not the end of the world.

GB 182 FF
And more talking to myself... Fitted the seat back in, plugged both connectors back in properly and went for a drive with NO SERV/Airbag lights on.... drive the car today and voila, SERV/Airbag lights on :( Does it need resetting with dealer tools or will ebay specials do?

Golf GTD Mk7
Search tool is amazing ;) you don't need to reset them. If the light is still on, something is not connected correctly.