ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tall clio drivers....

1998 BMW e46 323i
i'm 6'4" and the biggest prob is the pedals with big feet like others said and lookin at traffic lights when you're sat at them. Craning your neck FTL! Ok in france with their little secondary lights lower down and in view.

Clio 200
I'm 6'5 and found it a bit cramped in a 182. Driving position didn't help either. And yes, size 12 feet aren't made for that pedal box...

Now got a 197 and things have improved considerably. Wouldn't say it was uncomfortable in a 182, but forget trying to get someone to sit behind you!

really like the seats fantom, wouldnt mind something simular in mine, do they fix to the std runners or have you had to have some made up/supplied by cobra etc??

also i guess you have put some resistors into the airbag wires etc

RenaultSport 172
Richy, the seats came with the cobra subframes. I bought them second hand from here. They tilt and slide just like the standard seats.
Putting resistors in the wiring was easy too.
You will be a few cm lower then standard especially if you remove the spacer things that the standard seat uses. However you will need to do some cutting and welding if you want to go as low as me!