ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tamron 70-300 F/4-5.6

Skoda Fabia VRS
Hi lads.
I've been looking to get a new lens for a while now, with a good focal length and on a reasonable budget. I've just come across this lens on Amazon for £101 in Canon fitment, and I have to say it seems strikingly good value for money. I know it won't be anywhere near the level of the 70-200 F2.8 by Canon (which is my long term plan), but for £101 I'm probably going to take the plunge.

I imagine a few of you are familiar with the YouTuber Matt Granger, who gives a good review/test of the lens and it seems like something I would be happy with, again for a budget lens.

A question though.. How well would you imagine this lens would cope with Track Side Photography? As this is primarily the use I would be testing the lens out on, among other things. The majority of shots will be at, or below 200mm so they'll still be pretty sharp.

As always, any other recommendations or feedback is appreciated. :smile: