ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tapatalk BB Beta

Bus w**ker
So much for them using the mailing list to announce this lol. Cheers I'll give it a whirl.

Diesel Barge
Using it to type this, found a few errors with the loading of sub forums, can't get onto the local meets for example, if they get pm support and search then I'll be pretty happy.

Does the iphone version have an option to search the forum?

Bus w**ker
Yeah I've tested it a bit and it's a good start but you can tell it's only the first beta, I'd actually say it's more of an alpha release.

If they polish up the current UI and add the additional support, especially for images and PMs, then it will be easily one of the best selling BB apps; dependant on price.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just use my blackberry browser, I can see pages in full and everything can be used.

Diesel Barge
IPhone doesn't so search mate, it's a pain in the nut sack

Thats crap, so you have to search through all the sub forums to find the thread you were looking for?

I just use my blackberry browser, I can see pages in full and everything can be used.

I would just do this but on mine, bold 9000, it takes forever to load even on wifi and if i'm not on wifi it wont let me type in a url, it says something like "you need internet connectivity to do this", but it'll let me go on google no problem. :mad:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have a bold 9000! Roughly 5 seconds a page without wi-fi.

Clear your browser and stuff, I bookmark all my stuff takes seconds to fire it up.

Diesel Barge
I have a bold 9000! Roughly 5 seconds a page without wi-fi.

Clear your browser and stuff, I bookmark all my stuff takes seconds to fire it up.

hmmm, i'll have to give it a go, just waiting on the firmware update tbh, was hoping it would fix them issues, don't think its ever going to come though.

Bus w**ker
I can use the Browser but it's too clunky with a forum. Tapatalk looks like exactly what I want, a stripped down version of the forum with embedded images (when they work) and none of the s**te, i.e. moving gifs.