ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taste. They have none.

172, Tiguan
d4ff7927.jpg

spotted this mean machine at Bluwater last night, complete with fake Halfrauds Sport badge as well. Quality! :cool:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Epic-ness, this is the same car that was up my arse all the way into bluewater last saturday, he tried to overtake me on the dual, so I just toyed with him, looked like a right goober.

I always see the little pink and white car in the background around, love it!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Stickers probably only cost about a tenner, but hes managed to ruin the look of his whole car with them lol.

Halfords should stop selling badges aswell. I saw a sport badge same as the on a Nissan Sunny aswell as a huge 16v sticker, they're bloody everwhere

Nimbus 197
i saw something simular this morning... outside the renault garage tunbridge wells.. it looked awful!

Lovely. Maybe you could of masked out the number plate though. You have taken a picture of some random persons car. Don't think they would be too pleased.

Barge
Standard? Good God, I'd be requesting they take those off before purchase. Although I imagine they add 10bhp.

Never above 25mpg
Lovely. Maybe you could of masked out the number plate though. You have taken a picture of some random persons car. Don't think they would be too pleased.

So would they put a black cloth on it every time they go out so a random person doesn't see it? :rolleyes:

One of those dealer specials indeed.