ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tasty Nose Job....

Golf R
Not to everyone's taste... but finally got my splitter fitted on Friday... gave the car a clean yesterday so here's some pictures :

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice, like it mate.

Cars quality, that plate would do me well too haha

Tay.

182trophy & Williams
car looks well fella, if it didn't go up at either end of the splitter it would look alot better, bit too chunky imho.

Golf R
car looks well fella, if it didn't go up at either end of the splitter it would look alot better, bit too chunky imho.

thanks fella... speaking of well cars... how is the Trophy? :)

i think it looks better in person, in pictures it's hard to capture it decently i think

M2 Competition
Needs the cup spoiler on the back, painted with black side panels, and the black cup speedlines.

Imagine that...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Makes the front end look meaner, i like it a lot gareth! Spot on mate

Imo it makes the front end appear higher, due to the fact it lips over the painted bumper under the grill......

Qashcow
looks hella funky hot if you ask me. can see how some people wont like it though. either way, whose car is it at the end of day..... thats all that counts:D

Golf R
thanks for all the comments peeps... wasn't expecting 100% loving it tbh... main thing is i like it hey :D

Ali - imagine it with black wheels.... would that make it seem better on the colour?