This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Had to have my windscreen replaced today and in the process my CS tax disk holder has been fubared. Looking around for a replacement I couldn't find anything that took my fancy, so I'm getting one made up. Opinions please - which one?
Bottom one it is then. I much prefer the original track logo to the current one so I won't be doing it, but if you want to get your own sorted I'm talking to a company called slook.co.uk.
I've been quoted a price of £5.99 inc. postage for one (which is a bit steep to be honest, but I wouldn't mind paying it personally). I've now asked about price breaks and quantities. Will see what they come back with.