ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tax refund

S13
I'm going to declare my car SORN, is there a way I can get a refund on the tax I've already paid?

The car is taxed til September I think, and obviously as I won't be driving it I want some money back. I've had a look round the DVLA website, searched refund, rebate etc etc to no avail.

Anyone shed any light?

Thanks,

Rob.

BMW 330D
I declared my car off the road last year. It had 4 months left of the tax ,got it back through a postal order iirc.

BMW 330D
It needs to be in before the end of each month. so id drive the car for a couple more weeks because you wont get this months tax back now.

LY V6 with Recaros
You need a V14, just stick the disc on there and they will refund you for each full month. We do it all the time at work with px's that come in.

S13
Thanks for the replies ladies and gents, I went to the post office today and got the form, be sending it off tomorrow :D

Rsport182Cup'd
if you had posted today it would have had the post office mark today so you would have got full month for march, mine came as a cheque, took bout month to process paper work