ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TB Gasket

Car  Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone know the part number for the Throttle body gasket for a MK2 sport??

Got a new TB to put on and guessing I should change the gasket as well? Or if not somewhere to buy one from.

Choss
 
nah, its a paper gasket if its the one hes on about between the inlet mani + throttle body...

ive got it somewhere, gimme a few mins
 
from another thread on here as I cant find my reciept...

throttlebodygasket.jpg
 
I need a gasket then :(

Would that make mine run in limp mode if there is an air leak there?
 
yeh the rubber is a seperate bit, round O Ring yeh?

This is the paper gasket between the throttle body and the inlet plenum, mine disintergrated when I took the TB off
 
Aye theres a red Oring on the TB itself. Wanted to change it at the weekend so guess il need to pop to renault!
 
So could that be a reason why my car keeps dropping into limp mode by having an air leak?
 
Right - Cable throttle body = paper gasket. DBW throttle body = o-ring which can be reused again and again if undamaged.

Cheers
M
 
I swear I didnt notice one when I removed my tb to clean it 6 months ago... coming off again at the weekend so will see :/
 
Back
Top