ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TCP

2.2 bar shed.
At least you've got qualifications. I've got skills and experience but nothing to prove it. f**king useless...

Not a 320d
Why is that a trick question? And more to the point, what did you answer?

When he walked back in again he said "I see you didn't fall for the IP addressing question then" and also the kid thats leaving I know personally and said there were some trick questions in there. I didnt think it was a trick question at first because it was too obvious. I think that was the exact question anyway or it was a similar. Might of been class B 172.16.45.0 /16 instead but I got it right whatever it was. Cant remember.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Also the technical interview was a f**king joke. What is port 443. What is NAT.

May just be me but they sound like reasonable questions for an intro-ish level networking/sec role (well apart from i'd word it more like 'what is port 443 commonly used with' or something), wouldn't see a problem with them myself.

Last edited: