ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics Pro Street 1.2 on a 182

Black-Gold 182
Hey guys. Need some advice.

I was looking at getting a set of black TD 1.2s for my 182, but have ran into a few problems.

As I understand it, the offset on the 182 is et45, but I've had a company trying to tell me that if you used an et45 wheel it wouldn't clear the callipers. Am I being fobbed off here? They said you should use an et38, but surely that'll screw my caster up? Confused!

Megane 2 GT 165
I am not sure, but the caster isn't changed I think. The brake-disc will be in the same angle (caster/camber/toe) So I guess so does your wheel.

Could be wrong doh.

Edit: Your wheel will be 7mm further to the outside. (14mm wider track) (I think you already knew, but just had to mention)

BLK RSC172
the items that would be changed are camber and toe,,, caster would remain unaffected...

ask the shop if they can "test" fit a wheel on your car to see if this is really an issue.