ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Heko wind deflectors security

I'm looking at getting some TH wind deflectors but being a little bit sceptical after seeing a few people saying there's have been nicked, since there's some right scumbags in my area I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to me. Is this only possible if the window is left open or is it really easy for someone just to walk up take them off and get them self a free set at my expense?

ive got them and you probably could you yank them out if you pulled hard enough. they come with little metal clips that basically push them against the side of the windowframe, so they dont foul the windows travel

​Never heard of them being nicked though haha

you could try and steal them yeah, but as said, they'll probably break before they get them out - you have to spend them a bit to get them to fit in the first place, not to mention they have the window and frame against them.

Yeah Thomas you're one of the few people I've seen say there's got nicked! I think I'll just get some and if they do get nicked I suppose I'll have to deal with it!
Cheers for the help lads, always appreciated!

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
everything is going to be stolen in west mids lets be honest :p

im getting some more deflectors soon and they will be unstealable