ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Technika TV's

Ph2 172
Has anyone got one? any thoughts?

I think it's a tesco brand, but quite like the fact that many of them can record to USB stick/HD. They haven't got duel tuners, but can be used for pausing TV I guess.

None
Ive had one around a year now which was an ex display one in tesco, used heavily by me with xbox but yeah no problems just as good as any tv without paying for the name

R26
My mrs has a inbuilt dvd payer one and the dvd player doesnt work anymore.
To be fair though although it was out of warranty tescos gave her a £75 voucher as a goodwill gesture.

White APE
Got one with the inbuilt DVD as a display unit at work. It's been running 9-6 continuously for several months now and has been flawless

clio 182 black /gold
I have one with the ipod docking station in my bedroom. No problems with it. It is hardley used.

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
Ive got a 19" with built in DVD and PVR capability via the USB. Works a treat and had no problems . Only slight issue is tat th eviewing angle is not that good. I have it in the bedroom on a high set of drawes and my bed is fairly low. If i sit up its ok but if laid down in lazy mode the the colours black out a bit. In general though they are very good.

DMS

A thirsty 172
We have a 37" one with a built in DVD player and freeview up in the bedroom.
We just wanted something cheap because we very rarely watch TV up there, but TBH it's been flawless.
The wall mounting bracket you can buy for them is very well priced too.