ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Techy Q - Renault 6cd changer blue connector wires?

toshiba1011.gif

toshiba1006.gif

Does anybody know or have any way of finding out which wire is the stereo sound input to standard tuner list stereo?

thought there may be a red and white...but no luck :)

Do a search for posts started by me.
There one labeled radio/cd it tells you all the wiring pin outputs etc.

Left and right what I'm not sure what your question is?

The CD unit is a pain it only works with the stock head. Unless your feeling realy realy keen forgte it.
You can tell which is which if you look coler at the pl;ug as there numpers on the plugs for the connections.

as you prob know, an ordinary aftermarket cd changer has a lead to connect to head unit and also the Left audio input and Right audio input which are normally 2 phono leads.

i know our renault/alpine changer doesnt have this type of connection at all but;

What i want to do is track down which out of the 8 pins is Left audio in and Right audio in...

i cant figure it out?! if there isnt a left and right input for audio from renault cd changer, which cables send an audio signal to head unit?! :)