ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tees side any1?

clio 1.2 M reg
just wonderin if any of you guys/gals go to tees-side park on a wednesday? Would be good to meet a few new people in the area.:star: :clown:

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
not been up there for a while now. whats it like on a wed night? might get up there next week

could have abit of a mini meet, not my type of thing but always nice to laugh at the chavs and thier sheds!

/carl

RB 182
is it a bit of a chav fest. always good for a laugh. will see what i'm working next wed and pop up for a look if i'm free

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
is it a bit of a chav fest. always good for a laugh. will see what i'm working next wed and pop up for a look if i'm free

aye mass chav fest lol! went to one in durham last night for a look out with a few lads from work. Was funny laughing at the chavs in thier KA's and corsa :D

/carl

C

cliosportheth

al pop down and i spotted u at bnq at durham barron.cars lookin sweet

clio 1.2 M reg
good to see ppl interested it usually kicks off bout 8 ish then goes upto majuba road car park in redcar if the police start fuckin bout with the section 59's to much

RB 182
i'm working tonight but finish about 8.30 so might pop along and see whats happening and if its worth doing a mini-meet up there sometime

RB 182 Cup
I really wouldn't bother going down there on a wednesday night I used to work on teesside park on a night and its terrible I've had kisses blown at me from chav's in fiesta's trust me it's a pure chav fest I wouldn't waste your time

clio 1.2 M reg
whats rong with goin to tees side park we all only have clio's they nout special just thought ya's should no really and stop bein so stuck up ffs

RB 182
i aint stuck up its just that i spend alot of time and money getting and keeping my car how i like it and i dont want somebody ploughing into the side of my car and wrecking it. got nothing to do with thinking i'm better than them but i've prob just grown out of all that. each to there own and all that.