ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

telephone extension sockets .. help!!!!!!!!!!

Astra SRi T
i need to put the wires back in to the telephone extension socket in the bedroom, but the wires are BLUE, RED, GREEN AND WHITE, not the usual blue /white stripes, orange....... etc.

arghhhhhh , does anyone know which goes where lol

Astra SRi T
no , red, blue, white and green, i dunno perhahpes the red is supposed to be orange lol, its got a moulded plug on one end, its just a cheapo extension socket kit.

CTR--VX220D
You need to tone the wires back to your home DP [if you have one][or main socket] to find out which have been kroned to the active pair.

Or just look in your dp and see which colour are kroned in.

Da

Less
the original BT cables (from line to master socket) were originally red blue green and white before the newer colours were introduced. I cannot remember the order but I've patched them onto new colours before but it was simply trial and error until I got the correct setup :)

CTR--VX220D
It doesnt matter what colours that are kroned from the master to the parallel - as long as they are matched the other end at the parallel socket - and you have kroned the parallel pairs onto the live BT pairs.