ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tell me of your amphibious tails

Full Fat 182 - Was..

how does your clio swim??

front crawl, dive bomb, floater or what??? personaly i prefer the breast stroke in my car!

dam this rain!!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Only the back end can swim - the front just sinks. 2 wheels on the tarmac - 2 wheels on the surface of the water.

Not good. :confused:

don't

rain sucks, even more so when ur headlights been smashed up and u have clingfilm over the front 2 stop the bulb getting wet

doesnt help when it rains every single day since it smashed

my clio crys in the rain, the wiper screech every now and again in agony

and the tyres, well me last tyres had nails in them are were ready 2 burst so probably swallowed the water up inside them

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Almost wrote my f**king car off on sat because of this rain! SO so so so close!

don't

sez ur car will go faster in the rain wont it??

sliding down the slopes will give u more speed than normal ;)

yeah true I suppose, especially cos I go 2 uni in High Wycombe, loadsa hills 2 slide down n go fast, not very pleasent goin up them though!

Quote: Originally posted by Essexlad_Dave on 04 October 2004

sez ur car will go faster in the rain wont it??

sliding down the slopes will give u more speed than normal ;)
if it rains too much, we can always hold on to her lifejackets ;)

lol u guys r funny.

I got uniroyal wet tyres so they grip like a cat on a curtain. well good tyres. bit expensive though

Full Fat 182 - Was..

woo hoo ive got a megan 225 for the day!!!!

now this sucker deffo doesnt like the wet! it doesnt drive in a straight line as much as goes sideways !

hummm curtasy cars, my fave