ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Telling the difference!

I want a brand new 182 cup.

Is there a way to tell the difference between a 182 with cup extras and a genuine 182 cup.

Are dealers likely to give me/anyone a 182 with cup extras as a fob off? This doesnt make sense as a 182 non cup is a more expensive car. Either way i would not want a 182 with cup extras.

Continuing a Cost thread i was reading £11,182 is the cheapest i could find from the Lloyds Bank car search. However ive just spoke to a mate and he said he could get me an import for £9,500!

Tim :)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Timbob on 08 December 2004

Are dealers likely to give me/anyone a 182 with cup extras as a fob off?
Dealers usually try to fob you off with something worse, not better!

Yaris Hybrid

I am probably one of only a few 182 Cup fans on this site but even I wouldnt turn my nose up at a fully cupped normal 182 if I was paying Cup money!

Any thoughts on imports, good or bad idea?

so a cup has air con not cc

cup doesnt have headlamp washers

cup doesnt have leather.

Clio 200 Cup packed

However ive just spoke to a mate and he said he could get me an import for £9,500!

Hmmm, Id like to see that...

get a 182 WITH cup handling and suspension extras theyre an upgrade not a downgrade. The 182 comes with Xenons, auto wipers auto lights, half leather/alcantara, and full climate aircon over the cheaper 182 cup. oh and you wont have headlamp wash or the silver inset + rubber grips on the steering wheel of the cup whereas you will on the 182

Lighter = better.

a 182 with cup pack, would that weigh the same as a 182 cup?

Quote: Originally posted by homerjay on 08 December 2004

However ive just spoke to a mate and he said he could get me an import for £9,500!

Hmmm, Id like to see that...
Are you saying thats IMPOSSIBLE?

Ahhh 182 cup no!!!!! 182 + cup packs yes!!

fob you off with a 182 ud be lucky.... I can not see why anyone wold buy a 182cup over a 182 + cup extras! come on have you seen taht interior?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 08 December 2004
Zenons!

Xenons Jill, you know how mad Si gets when people spell it incorrectly.;)

If it is an import you might only get a 1 year warranty or have to pay to upgrade to a full 3yr 60000mile warranty. So in the end you will wnd up paying abou the same as the UK car.