ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco ins> exhaust scorpian> Cost

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

im with Tesco at the mo

They have been brilliant!!

cheapest place i cud find and covered all my mods for very little.

When i declared the first few it cost nothing, but as my mods grew i expected a slight increse and i was covered for very very little.

Highly recommend them!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Only way u will find otu for deff is by ringing them and gettign a quote,.....no harm there.

i rang up to add my Carbon fibre bonnet, skirts, custom rear bumper

was charged £33

Ring up and ask, easiest way as it will depend on where you are possibly and if its garaged or street parked etc..

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

They didnt use to insure cars with mods.

When i rang to get mine they had just started this was coming up to a year ago now as i have to renew soon.

But yes they do cover mods...if they told you otherwise they are wrong.
Unless you live in aan area where they may not cover? or to dangerous or something

But i know other people with tesco who are covered also with mods.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Yup deffinatly give them another try.

They were really good to me, covered every mod i had (a lot)

and when i rang up to add more it was easy peasy.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

No probs Ryan

obviosuly will all depend wot car you have etc... But im sure they shud give you a fair price compaired to other companies.

Im awaiting a renewal from them so will see how much they can do me for this year as the service ive had from them has been brilliant.

Covered me on 5 temporary cars this year 3 of them costed me nothing and the other 2 only costed me a £5 for the week - charged only cause they were 2.0 engined cars/

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 09 March 2005

how much rufly extra to have my mods exhaust and lowering??
I had a Magnex full system, lowered and 17"s on my 172.

Cost £0 with tescos - brilliant.

RS Megane DCi 175

Ive got 17s, lowering, ICE etc all declared on my Dynamique.
Cheapest by far last year and their renewal has jus come through and it looks like Ill be staying with them for another year.