ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test drive in 197 cup?

LY 200
Indeed, my Cup and 182 were reading around 31/32 MPG

To be totally fair and honest i average between 38 and 40 mpg in my current when using Ultima or Optimax and thats mixing one extreme of driving with another i.e i will religiously drive at 30 in a 30, 40 in 40, built up areas etc but will go to the other of really hard driving (none of this nancy stoping at 6k bolloy ;)) when i get the chance to give it some beans so if your saying the 197 is sub 30 mpg on the average day then that isnt that great at all and that was something i was unaware of........I know Jamie said i dont do many miles but i wont be wanting to give the robbin f*****s anymore money in petrol than i already do even so so i may have to look at that.

I wouldnt want a Meg. If i do change it will be for another 'small' hot hatch as thats what iv always had and preferd.

silver clio 182
get a test drive in the 197 f1 dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how fooking rapid r they!!!!!!!! and did i spank it oh YES every gear including 6th pulled like a rocket!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
To be totally fair and honest i average between 38 and 40 mpg in my current when using Ultima or Optimax and thats mixing one extreme of driving with another i.e i will religiously drive at 30 in a 30, 40 in 40, built up areas etc but will go to the other of really hard driving (none of this nancy stoping at 6k bolloy ;)) when i get the chance to give it some beans so if your saying the 197 is sub 30 mpg on the average day then that isnt that great at all and that was something i was unaware of........I know Jamie said i dont do many miles but i wont be wanting to give the robbin f**kers anymore money in petrol than i already do even so so i may have to look at that.

I wouldnt want a Meg. If i do change it will be for another 'small' hot hatch as thats what iv always had and preferd.

I'd say if your getting those figures, you'll see more like 30+ in the 197. My 172 Cup and 182 were giving around the same..... (low 30's) You need to drive harder :rasp:

I had a choice to get one took a go and there shat..
They look seriously shat as well.
The back is feckin horrible the front is the only thing its got going for it,,

Would much rather a sport twingo

Suzuki Swift Sport

Interesting view there! Id def have one over my 182 (after already owning one for 6000 miles of driving) if I could afford

LY 200
That is quite an interesting view...You say you think the 197 looks 'shat' and then go on to say you would much rather a Twingo!? Ummmmmmm... ;)

Turbo LY R27

what makes them so crap in your opinion then?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mate, just test one :) Make sure you give it a full stretch though. They are alot more refined than the 182, you'll love the step up in build i'm sure :)