ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited Pics

They get uploaded to the TDU website, you can only upload one every 24hours for some strange reason.

I did one a while back and to this day I've never found it???? Was a fooking quality pic too :D

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
They get uploaded to the TDU website, you can only upload one every 24hours for some strange reason.

I did one a while back and to this day I've never found it???? Was a fooking quality pic too :D

ive uploaded a few pics!! i just dont know where to get them

Lotus Elise

ive uploaded a few pics!! i just dont know where to get them
I believe this feature doesn't actually work at the moment. You need to take a photo of it with a digital camera, then upload it. Which is a bit of a pikey way to do it.

Anyway, he's one of my better photos. No, I'm not going bald, it's just a bad reflection.
crw2442qa6.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its a bit poor tbh. the game has been out 4 months and its still not working.

play it a hell of a lot, got a gamer score of 910 now :) although it screws your percentage up after a while, and it says ive completed 81% :S

i know with the ps2 and gran turismo 4, you could just save photos to a usb flash drive, i guess you cant do this on TDU? not had a look to be honest.

BMW F31

yup done this myself 3 times and never found it on their site!

my GT is KILLER Clio if anyone wants to add me for a game, oh and DAIR i'll give ya a race son! ;)

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio

yup done this myself 3 times and never found it on their site!

my GT is KILLER Clio if anyone wants to add me for a game, oh and DAIR i'll give ya a race son! ;)

ill add you today!!!!

Dont worry about clio 1.6 16v, he's all mouth... he may as well be drivin a golf caddie hes that slow, pathetic.

;)

BMW F31
Dont worry about clio 1.6 16v, he's all mouth... he may as well be drivin a golf caddie hes that slow, pathetic.

;)

why i outta!!! :D

cheeky fecker, all mouth huh, i'll remind you of that when your watching my enzo disappear into the distance as usual :rasp: ;)

Monaro VXR
I had a nice picture of me and a couple others in Mclaren F1 GT's drifting round the race track and cant find it anywhere. Was a sweet picture as well.

Played it quite a lot myself add me if ya want.

GT is "wozzaa" Been a while since i was on it though. So will likely just be giving money away.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I had a nice picture of me and a couple others in Mclaren F1 GT's drifting round the race track and cant find it anywhere. Was a sweet picture as well.

Played it quite a lot myself add me if ya want.

GT is "wozzaa" Been a while since i was on it though. So will likely just be giving money away.

Ill be adding you lata