ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test driving a Clio cup saturday

Hi wonder if you could help me, testing one on sat, is there anything i should be looking out for? i know theyre virtually new but u never know common faults etc. as i am from the land of Pugs. so wats the Cup like? engine torquey or revvy? out of intrest what does it rev to/ also peak power.

Thanks again

PaulC.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

hello mate,

could to see your coming to your senses and buying a clio ;)

try using the search button and you will find loads of things that will help you out :D

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

doubt youll find anything wrong. just have a good look at paintwork etc. youll still have year or so renault warranty left minimum.

182, GTR, C63

Cups great fun on the twistys. Engine pulls well over 5000 rpm but isnt too slugish under that either. Revs to 7000 rpm ish sometimes 7300 depends which gear your in (wierd french limiter). The build quality is sh*t but i forgive it as it makes me smile. As i found out when i went for a testdrive to drive is to buy. I bought the car i test drove withing 30 mins of been in it. Great car for the money. As the others say check the search.