ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test drove a 197 yesterday

Barge
my F1 has no jack either. someone either stole it or it's never had one. my mates trophy is the same - no jack.

SLK 350
197 - 29mpg
182 - 36mpg

Based on my commute to work from when i had both.... with the 182 you could comfortably get mid 30's, even late 30's if not giving it stick... the 197 had no intention of going above 30 even if you drove it like a girl

but the 197 was my favourite

Wishful thinking with my driving style, I used to get about 30-32mpg on my 172/182.

Mine has no climate control, but has a/c. No auto wipers or auto lights, no cornering lights, no electric wing mirrors no chrome bits, no silver pedals and no xenons, no jack, but it does have red calipers....................so im guessing mines a cup, oh and it also has the word cup on the pillars lol.

toon

Clio 197 Sport
I don't have the cup but have all the above plus climate control, auto lights and wipers etc.
I also get between 29 and 35 mpg and no I don't drive like a girl!!

Megane R26
I reeeeeally want one in Nimbus, but my 33 mile commute says otherwise!

Someone talk me into it please :)

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
TF - do you work in Worcester? I see a red 197 where I work every day... just off J6 M5

Yes i live and work in Worcester, but the red 197 you are talking about won't be mine. It is parked in the garage most days. I do know of a Red 197 that lives in St Peters, which is just off Junction 7 of the M5.

Where in Worcester do you work then? I live just off Junction 6 of the M5.