ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

texting off a iphone

black 172
hi does anybody know if you can change the way you text off a iphone as in abc being number 2 like a normal phone I cant get use to it being single letters :dapprove:

thanks for any help in advance

Citroen DS3 DSport
No you can only use the standard keyboard. It's very easy to use though after a day or two.

106 GTi
I would not want to go back to a normal keypad now, only downside is I can't do it one handed !

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Steve jobs is rubbing his hands with an evil laugh....

...you'll all be buying the next model in a few months time ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u get used to it i can txt one handed now... but i also know the right forum to post this in...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Damn all you iPhoner's!!! I got the viewty as at the time the whole jailbreak thing wasnt great, it does have both texting modes but i sooo wish i had an iPhone!!! :(

1 Series Coupe
Damn all you iPhoner's!!! I got the viewty as at the time the whole jailbreak thing wasnt great, it does have both texting modes but i sooo wish i had an iPhone!!! :(

Lol! Thats what my mate keeps saying to me! He's now locked into a 18 month contract with his Viewty! :boring: