ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You Lawrence!! (SLAMMED)

Met Lawrence this morning, went on a little road trip to Watford. Came back and we were ready to start process of slamming. Started @ 1pm finished @ 4pm. Pictures are to follow, once Lawrence uploads them that is. I am so excited. Looks great. I have had my first lesson on how to fit coilovers, and am now confident to fit them myself. Thanx again Lawrence, Top Job from a Top Bloke.

Jay

Stiff. Very Stiff. lol
We went Max on the rear. And im not sure how much we went on the front, but it is fcuking low. Theres Not Much Ground Clearance Lets Just Say That. lol

Maz

LY 200
Good effort .. Just be careful with your splitter mate as mine was snapped today putting it onto a garage lift .. lol

Maz

Chocolate Bar™
JPEX-CLIO said:
Stiff. Very Stiff. lol
We went Max on the rear. And im not sure how much we went on the front, but it is fcuking low. Theres Not Much Ground Clearance Lets Just Say That. lol

told you you needed to go max ;) car will look class, specially if your still getting those 2020's :)

Maz said:
Good effort .. Just be careful with your splitter mate as mine was snapped today putting it onto a garage lift .. lol

Maz

i will do. when you see the pictures you'll be like WAT THE FCUK. lol

Maz

LY 200
JPEX-CLIO said:
i will do. when you see the pictures you'll be like WAT THE FCUK. lol

Sounds ace and I havn't even seen it yet ... Lawrence ...... hurry up with pics ;) lol

Maz :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
It looks very good JPEX....

I'll trust Lawrence on mine when they come now ;)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
before, already lowered 35mm???

JPEXclio001.jpg

now lowered 70mm on the front

JPEXclio010.jpg

JPEXclio011.jpg

a bit too low i think hahaha

JPEXclio005.jpg

clearance for the front splitter(cant see that lasting over a few speed bumps)
JPEXclio003.jpg

JPEXclio004.jpg

JPEXclio012.jpg

and the rear
JPEXclio008.jpg

JPEXclio006.jpg

enjoy

Chocolate Bar™
lmao mines lower ;) only joking, looks class. You wont have any problems, mines that low on 15s and i'm fine

Beetle
is the back end jacked up on that pic^^?? seems as if you were to follow the sill along to the back of the car the arse would be in the air

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
yeah it is jacked up, no way would i let jay drive it like that wouldnt last 5 mins

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
it can't be set up like this

JPEXclio004.jpg

it'll 'grab' the arch when on lock big time!!!

Maz

LY 200
lawrence said:
yeah it is jacked up, no way would i let jay drive it like that wouldnt last 5 mins

Ahhhhhhh so it was a joke :S .. lol

Any pics of what it really looks like then ?? ;)

Maz :D

FULL FAT 182
you crazy cat!

looks like you might aswell order up a new splitter and keep it in the boot as it wont last long!

and i dont think it will be able to go on the rollers @ bb tuning !

Megane R26
Lol J, now that is slaming :eek:

I take it the splitter is going, and as nik said make sure you got the C spanner for BBPT cos that aint going up the ramp :p