ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank You Lawrence!! (SLAMMED)

"Navy" N17 TWO
ooww yeah! ;)

Looking leathal as always Jay - great job :approve:

Go Lawrence! Go Lawrence! Go Lawrence! :star:

Makes me even more anxious now to get mine - Cobra Evo-1's comming now :evil:

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Nathan H said:
well done you two looks ace, get some turinis or 2020's and it will look even better ;-)

nathan

got there with your help though! cheers mate,

thanx guys.
i took it for test spin last night.
omg, i entered a road with humps. it was a small road, but took me over 5mins to get through it. haha
the splitter is coming off this morning.

wazza16valver said:
you crazy cat!

looks like you might aswell order up a new splitter and keep it in the boot as it wont last long!

and i dont think it will be able to go on the rollers @ bb tuning !

ahh you never know, lol

MrStabby said:
Lol J, now that is slaming :eek:

I take it the splitter is going, and as nik said make sure you got the C spanner for BBPT cos that aint going up the ramp :p

splitter is coming in a hour :)

V6
JPEX-CLIO said:
i need to sort out that slight rubbing whilst doing U-turns. lol

where u getting rubbing is it on full lock in iner arch as ive droped my clio on 60mm springs with 17s and i get rubing in the iner arch liner. so i took front wheels off and cut away neatly where i was geting scrubage with stanly knife worked well on iner arch liner.

theres no rubbing wen i turn the steering on full lock when i dont move the car, only when the car is in motion it rubs. i think it is the inner arch liner. gona have to get subways angle grinder out. lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
suprised you got any rubbing Ross, you should be fine on 17's at 60mm. are they really wide wheels?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
bloody hell jpex, my curry delivery aint ever gonna arrive at my house now with the speed bumps on my road :(

Golf GTI 1.8T
you wanna see the mother hubbards down his road (well nightingale rd), they are stupid!! Even I wouldnt attempt them at 60mm with a rubber splitter! lol

mrscyberblob said:
bloody hell jpex, my curry delivery aint ever gonna arrive at my house now with the speed bumps on my road :(

ohhh dont worry my little homie. i have now taken the splitter off, so ill race to you in seconds. one curry coming up

M1TCH said:
you wanna see the mother hubbards down his road (well nightingale rd), they are stupid!! Even I wouldnt attempt them at 60mm with a rubber splitter! lol

fcukin humps :(

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
JPEX-CLIO said:
ohhh dont worry my little homie. i have now taken the splitter off, so ill race to you in seconds. one curry coming up
lol :) make it extra sweet darling!

clio 1.6
splitter is just to look good when it scrubs when people r about so they say GOD THATS LOW when in fact its just the pslitter and ive seen lower at the back :) get it proper slammed ;)

its maxed on the rear. give it few weeks to settle, it will drop further itself, so ive been told.

i can still go lower on the front, but i wait. its 70+ on the front right now

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
that looks the nuts mate! mine is gettin lowered 60mm on 17's tomoz and i thought that was a drastic drop!?