ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks a lot...!

To the jealous c*nt who keyed my Cup last night... hope you die a horrid death from sniffing glue you scally mailto:tw@t....!">tw@t....!

Anyway anyone know best way to repair?? not down to metal but to white primer. They were KIND enough just to do the door no other panels....

Renault Laguna Coupe

Rhys did a good job on his scratches with a Mer product (Scratch & Chip removal kit?). It was from Halfords I think, cost about £20. Try a search.

Cheers folks. any more ideas? ive been told due to how deep it is and where it is a proper body shop job will cost £200+.........

Cu*ts..........

Seedy were was the car parked? If it was at home or regular parking spot the little sh*t may have another go. But then again he will be local and you may be able to guess who it is and have a quiet word or two.

If the car was parked somewhere unusual, youre in luck. Just avoid it next time. Most bast***ds who do this are "territorial" and inflict their pent up frustration and vandalism on people within a fairly small area.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Cant you try one of the "Chips Away" type of companies? Most are pretty good at repairing scratches. Also "Car Medic" http://www.carmedic.ltd.uk/car_medic.htmhttp://www.carmedic.ltd.uk/car_medic.htm

CAR MEDIC - Taking the body shop to the customer...

bumper scuffs
scratches
windscreen
repairs
dashboard repairs
seat repairs
leather repairs
plastic welding
alloy wheel refurbishment
The most comprehensive system available!

The market

The success of the motor car continues to amaze experts around the world, with growth in ownership exceeding all expectations year after year.

For its owner, the car invariably represents a considerable investment, and he or she is anxious to retain its condition and therefore the value.
We all know how a small scratch or dent can affect its appearance at the point of sale, and consequently make a huge difference to any purchase price.

This is where the CAR MEDIC system of mobile automotive refinishing has become a major force in the automotive market place.
The majority of cars on our roads today have some form of minor damage and in most people’s minds a trip to the conventional bodyshop can be expensive, intimidating and a time consuming prospect.

A visit from the local CAR MEDIC operator is the answer with a major saving on the costs and with much more convenience.

Paint

Our unique paint repair system allows us to repair vandal scratches, small dents, stone chips and scuffs, often in under an hour, saving our customers at least 70 per cent off body shop prices as well as huge time savings, all without compromising on work quality.

Phillip, My car is normaly garaged at home but when keyed it was parked outside my girlfriends house where i now tend to spend a lot of time so unless i tell her to move to a house with a drive/garage i am snookered...!

Still though thanks for the advice guys..

where are you from and where are you getting your quotes from as I need to start thinking about getting my car sorted after mine was keyed.

not nice that !!!.....but key scratches can be covered quite easily......you need to match the paint (which a body shop or vehicle paint supplier can do...look in your yellow pages) & then with v-fine paper like 2000 or 2500 grit, sand out & buff...........but you will need several applications of paint before you attempt to sand it down !!

make sure you use water & a rubber sanding block when sanding !!!!