ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Guys, Another Great year!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just wanted to say on behalf of the Admin team how happy we all were with the Show yesterday.

Turn out was fantastic.

We are all proud proud to be involved with one of the best clubs in the country.

Nice one guys.

:clap:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well done on the orginising of it all aswell.

Club passes, parade lap ect... all seemed well thought out.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Was a good day and a great turn out.

Well done to the admin team for sorting the parade lap and tack access out etc. It all seemed to work smoothly.

Swift Sport
Thanks for organising a great club stand. I got chance to put a few more faces to names, met some nice peoples!

Mini Cooper S sport
Was very well organised, I quite enjoyed my first car show :) Many thanks to all the CS staff (again!). The Cliosport turn out was very impressive.

Obviously Tom's birthday party was the icing on the cake.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well done to all! CS certainly had a good stand. I think a special thanks goes to the organisers of the parade lap & Book ...(Not sure who else was involved behind the scenes "Sash/brian/laura) Well done!!

Good to meet alot of the other members of admin/mods. Good craic!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Meant to ask - did anyone find out who wrote their car off on the way down?????

Yes.

Driver is fine if that's what you want to know.

If that is me, then yes, I am fine (and so was my Son/passenger) apart from his whiplash injuries.

I had a hypo behind the wheel and came to, to find the car written off. Was on my way to the services to get some Lucozade, but didn't quite make it.

Included the details in the W.Mids convoy thread. Gutted I couldn't make it, but hay ho. :dapprove:

AK

M240i
A decent well done it needed for admin & mods for organising it all..

A special well done is needed to sash for organising the lap, i'm sure it was a great sight, if i could have attended :(

i'm sure the pics don't do it justice !

Family Bus
If that is me, then yes, I am fine (and so was my Son/passenger) apart from his whiplash injuries.

I had a hypo behind the wheel and came to, to find the car written off. Was on my way to the services to get some Lucozade, but didn't quite make it.

Included the details in the W.Mids convoy thread. Gutted I couldn't make it, but hay ho. :dapprove:

s**t! How awful for you. Glad you are ok, that's the main thing. There will be more FCS's.

A4 Avant
Crikey Donny, I kept my eye out for you and Mandy when I got down there, thought nothing of it when I couldn't find ya.

Hope everything is okay mate.

Much better than last year. Good to put faces to a few more names.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Crikey Donny, I kept my eye out for you and Mandy when I got down there, thought nothing of it when I couldn't find ya.

Hope everything is okay mate.

Much better than last year. Good to put faces to a few more names.

These are the 2 pics we put on the thread. Mandy has a few more, but I've yet to get them from her phone.

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 10
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 10
  RB 200 Cup!
I got a text saying you wouldnt make it but forgot to check whose no. it was - glad you're okay

twas a good show indeed - roll on next year!