ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks to a fiesta...

H

HeatherRS

I had a bit of an incident late saturday night...a stupid stupid stupid fiesta cut across me at a junction (at a junction with a filter light - which he didnt use!!) causing me to hit straight into the side of him because i didnt see him soon enough. Him thinking he could get across my lane before i came through :( arghhh
Heres some pics if anybody is interested... renault have quoted me 3.5k to fix it inc. labour etc.

Attachments

• yuck1.jpg
    yuck1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 176
  • yuck2.jpg
    yuck2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 127
  • yuck3.jpg
    yuck3.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 158

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ohhh nasty, i'd say it's a write of. Hope they had insurance?

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
harsh as long as youre ok!!!
i hope his insurance company pull his pants down an sort him out! ~(if hes got any insurance)
if he ran a light id get the fuzz involved too

H

HeatherRS

apparently he has got insurance because mine have been on the phone to his this morning which is all good... i also have a witness now, which is great too :) well... not great because my car is a mess but you know.
Its not me being a girl... it was the stupid boy, who doesnt understand right of way and stuff, eugh :(
and yep im all good, apart from a tiny scratch on my foot, i dont know where it came from either lol

H

HeatherRS

yep my insurance have already put me on the phone to the hire car company... :):)

Ph1
Will certainly be a write off if your insurance company used a Renault dealer to fix it with that kinda quote for repair. :eek: :eek:

Ph1 Sport
fuckin hell nasty that mate, when i was younger i hit a lamppost at 50 in my golf and it only looked as bad as this ^^

clio williams n0.26
did you go to enfield renault?

i saw a lady putting bits of broken pieces in her boot, didnt see what the damage was , but if it was you , looks quite bad in the pics.

anyways, good luck getting it sorted, im sure it will be back on road soon.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
I had a bit of an incident late saturday night...a stupid stupid stupid fiesta cut across me at a junction (at a junction with a filter light - which he didnt use!!) causing me to hit straight into the side of him because i didnt see him soon enough. Him thinking he could get across my lane before i came through :( arghhh
Heres some pics if anybody is interested... renault have quoted me 3.5k to fix it inc. labour etc.

where did it happen heather?

H

HeatherRS

did you go to enfield renault?

i saw a lady putting bits of broken pieces in her boot, didnt see what the damage was , but if it was you , looks quite bad in the pics.

anyways, good luck getting it sorted, im sure it will be back on road soon.

lol that was me yeah, you the guy in the williams?

Pat... it was on the a10, sort of carterhatch lane, i was going across towards david lloyds and he was coming from david lloyds and cut across me to go down the a10 towards mcdonalds, if that makes sense...

Clio 200
Sorry about yr car Heather, I know exactly how u feel! The damage to yours looks similar to what happend to my first 182 but mine had a damaged bulk head so they wrote it off! Hope it all gets sorted quickly & u have some fun in the hire car!

phase 1 172
dont forget to grab your silver vision bulbs heather!

every cloud has a silver lining ;)

hope it gets sorted soon