ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

that damn free safety check

VW Potato

in this weeks autocrap, theres a piece about engines dying after not being topped up with oil. The mag asked some car companies about their oil light policy, and part of renos response was ...as part of the free 6,000 safety check. Hmmm, is this the free safety check they no longer offer when you ask them about it?

g

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yep bloody thing what do they do anyway?

renault mechanics tell us!!

VW Potato

i have totally given up all faith in Reno/dealers.

I guess that at Reno UK HQ, the marketing guys dont talk to the warranty guys, who dont talk to the technical guys, who dont talk to the service guys who dont talk to the dealer technicians who dont to their service managers who dont talk to the service receptionists, who all talk sh*te to the customer.

g

Renault Laguna Coupe

Our local dealer still does them - just as a courtesy as theyre no longer part of the official service schedule. Too late for me anyway, as mine ran out of oil at 3,000 miles :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by Scudetto on 30 January 2003

i have totally given up all faith in Reno/dealers.

I guess that at Reno UK HQ, the marketing guys dont talk to the warranty guys, who dont talk to the technical guys, who dont talk to the service guys who dont talk to the dealer technicians who dont to their service managers who dont talk to the service receptionists, who all talk sh*te to the customer.

g
Possibly the most accurate description of the Renault School of Customer Care yet - perhaps they have this on their wall at head office. It would be funny if it wasnt so fecking true :mad: