ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That Silver Thing..

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Would you mind saying how much the retrim cost? Already got Trendlines so not after any buy I've seen their work before and thought it was stunning, just wondering for future purposes :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
i'll get a few pics at waxstock ;)

Come over for a chat Adz!

See now I know they tilt I want some!

Haha, they make for such a more enjoyable driving experience.

That's bloody perfect!

My favorite titanium on here, it's such an underrated colour too. Love it mate :)

Cheers chaps, appreciate the comments. :)

Titanium is bloody epic in the sun. :cool:

Agreed, one of my all time favourite colours of any manufacture.

Would you mind saying how much the retrim cost? Already got Trendlines so not after any buy I've seen their work before and thought it was stunning, just wondering for future purposes :)

Of course, I have had plenty of PM's so I might as well just post it here.. In total including Recaro frames, runners and re-trimming they cost just shy of £1,400.

Such a stunning example! Titanium Silver has a lovely, under-rated, metallic 'pop' when detailed correctly!

Agreed. The best Silver on any production car.

+2, my favourite RenaultSport Colour.

Must say after sitting in this all the way down to the CS meet after I swapped with his gf for the ride down, they're very nice but I really don't have a recaro arse anymore.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Must say after sitting in this all the way down to the CS meet after I swapped with his gf for the ride down, they're very nice but I really don't have a recaro arse anymore.

Haha, too many smiley faces mate! Either that, or too much butter on your toast!