ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 172 Wiv renault grill

Hey, whos is the really nice 172 with the renault logo in the grill, he followed me to the field down southend last nite and i really wanted to ask him couple of things, but i saw him in beginning and thought id catch up wiv him later but didnt see him :(

its me i have it cant tell you much but its all made out of metal and is a one off custom made job and having more one custom work too. monday 2nd june cant wait

well people are going to like it and people wont like it but the majority of people i spoke to like it, its something no ones got better to stand out then to be boring and be plain. everyone has evo or f50 or badboy thats boring thats why i had that no one has it and hopefully no one will have it. neil82 cup know u dont like it but hey its better then being boring and do nothing and its no gary boy muppet special not with 197bhp under that bonnet vent

Quote: Originally posted by craigy172 on 01 June 2003

well people are going to like it and people wont like it but the majority of people i spoke to like it, its something no ones got better to stand out then to be boring and be plain. everyone has evo or f50 or badboy thats boring thats why i had that no one has it and hopefully no one will have it. neil82 cup know u dont like it but hey its better then being boring and do nothing and its no gary boy muppet special not with 197bhp under that bonnet vent
Hit a nerve? Sorry but that is a Garry boy special m8 especially with those head light strip things :)

thanks, but like i say people are going to like it and some people wont like it, got to experiment and be different dont like my cars to look like all the others thats boring. didnt hit a nerve cause i love it

Im seriously considering fitting the same engine mods as you but see the unichip is it easy to remove or is it hard wired onto the ECU (i would like to remove it for serving etc)

you can remove it but i dont know how easy it is to take out for servicing etc think its hard wired to your exsisting ecu so would have thought it would be tricky have to ask the experts.

looks mint i say. i like it. if your happy with ya plane boring same as everyone else bonnet than fair enough to ya, if u wanna be a common sheep in the flock.. baaa baaa - but if u wanna have a crowd looker be different...

wow, didnt think this post would get that big, heh, just wanna say about that picture, ahhhh how did my clio creep in the side, lol, my claim to fame, :) leader of the clio 5 door crew lol :D

355 quid hmmm i think ill pass on dem , either that or get mine remade in gold with diamond reverse lights for about the same price

Clio 1.6 16V

Craigy, I think it looks dead smart ..... top marks for originality. The guy that fabricated and attached it to the bonnet deserves a medal!;)

Quote: Originally posted by Flying Scotsman on 01 June 2003

Craigy, I think it looks dead smart ..... top marks for originality. The guy that fabricated and attached it to the bonnet deserves a medal!;)

umm he didnt he cut, welded and smoothed all out of metal in the bonnet

BMW 320d Sport

LOL gary boy muppet special!

I reckon its quality. Originality is what counts and that has got it by the bucketload. I had a better look at that bonnet at the FCS and its no tuppeny-hapenny job either.

i dont think there was one point at that show where there wasnt someone looking at it within like 2 mins of eachother!!

thanks guys will post some pics tomorow the same bloke is doing some more custom work on the front bumper although i might wait and show you all at the donny south gets done tomorrow and thinking about doing the back now need to get a valance and something very different again ummmmmmmmm

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 01 June 2003

yea but its original!
so are boring original flavour product, who actually buys original flavour gum? BORING...lol

I dont like it at all......ergh.

Better have a big sticker justifying it as an "un boring vent mate lol........

see ya nxt time!..........but you can bring a cork to put in my gob......hahaha

yra but ben we all know your cheif bodywork lover of cliosport! if anyone even put clear indicators on , youd not like it cause it wasnt standard!

hmm each to their own but my opinion is one that i think it looks totally sht ,

fair play be different, but id be giggling if i saw that in my rear view mirror

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Top marks, I like it. But then you already know that craig!