ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 5 door 182

Cro

Meg'd r27
Must be a mainland thing about the skirts :rasp: Thanks for the comments though, the skirts add to the 'look at that chav with the wannabe car' look

120d M-Sport
Looks gorgeous as it is! :D

The only thing left to do is tidy up the engine a bit but aside from that its purrrrfect IMO :approve:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Cro make me a clio with a 175 megane diesel in it:D

Wouldn't touch something driven by the juice of the devil Steven!!!

you wouldnt be able to put the rs skirts on a five door so tbf he didnt have much choice

It probably would have been easier to fit the rs skirts james than these which were made for a 3dr. Think the rs ones just fit flush along the sides.
Would just look like every other 1*2 that way tho, doesnt provoke any responses that way :rasp:

185lb/ft dCi
you wouldnt be able to put the rs skirts on a five door so tbf he didnt have much choice

24082008037.jpg

Cro make me a clio with a 175 megane diesel in it

find an engine first, Martin was thinking about putting a 1.9 in.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Side skirts make it look a bit.. fat? I'm not sure but the rest of it is quality stuff!

Edit: See above 5door 182 for better skirts :p

PH2 172
sideskirts are fine i think, one person says they look bad so the rest follow! you can barely see that theyre not sport skirts really! i guess people just like to pick fault, probably because they were ready to slate it and realised they couldnt! awesome car anyway!