ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Angry Wasp!

Just back from RSTuning , had the 182 remap put on.

Paul tailord it for the inlet's/manifold which will be on next week from BenR!

Paul know's his stuff, i tell ya ive waited longer in the chippy!:)

The car feel's great , much more pull in first and second at 2/3k , 3rd feels great , and 4th's sound also! Tbh i never got too 5k , i never needed too,the car's like a angry wasp!

Only other mod is a ITG panel filter, and with the inlet's and map that's how it's staying.

When he get's his RR set up , he'll map it again for the cost of the RR session! you can't beat that for customer care!:)

If your car feel's sluggish or you just fancy a bit more oooomhp get it done £ 295 well spent

Thanks

leon

RSC 182 Cup
I'm thinking of getting this exact setup down here in Austalia when Hannson (RSTuning rep) comes down to do some remaps. Only thing im questioning is whether I should get an inlet manifold from AWT or if I should get a custom exhaust made. They will cost about the same amount.

Damn it sucks owning a Clio down here, no local performance parts to choose from at all :(

Hi mate , i'm not going down the exhaust route ( mod,s / tuning ) when and if i need a new exhaust i'll look into it then.

leon

RSC 182 Cup
So a decent Filter/IK with CAF + Inlet Manifold + Remap is a way to go for a low level performance boost ya reakon?

I don't now mate, i'm no tunner, money's tight so i can't have everything!

I'd up grade the exhaust when the OE one on the car is knackard.

I also don't want too scare women and children the car's loud enough has it is, for me! Lol

leon

hi mate, you the chap i met there? mine was the blue one having the spacers put on.

sorry to keep you waitin lad, im a cheeky fucker at times and Paul is incredibly kind to put up with me!

jamie

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I'll go up there with the 182 when i've had my inlets done. My 182 feels sluggish compared to the Cup i had below 5k

£295? i thought it was £245 for a remap? oh shizzles

Tbh it say's from £245 on his web site, but £295 is what he told me it cost's ( pm ) and that's what i paid.

I know he's got a rollin road coming that cost's the best part of 30k , so somthing's got to give!

leon

hi mate good to hear about the remap :) i'm thinking of getting one done for my 172 ff.

just got to get the H&Rs bought + fitted first.

is the remap done on a rolling road so you get a bhp & lbs/ft after its done?

RSC 182 Cup
I'm thinking of getting this exact setup down here in Austalia when Hannson (RSTuning rep) comes down to do some remaps. Only thing im questioning is whether I should get an inlet manifold from AWT or if I should get a custom exhaust made. They will cost about the same amount.

Better off with the tune and the exhaust done locally IMHO.

Given you've got a 182 you'll already have the "RS" inlet manifold which is the best standard type fitted (larger bore) so you won't get as much gain from the AWT manifold as a 172 would. I looked into the manifold but once you do the sums the freight and deposit are a killer for Australians.

RSC 182 Cup

Better off with the tune and the exhaust done locally IMHO.

Given you've got a 182 you'll already have the "RS" inlet manifold which is the best standard type fitted (larger bore) so you won't get as much gain from the AWT manifold as a 172 would. I looked into the manifold but once you do the sums the freight and deposit are a killer for Australians.

Yeah, maybe I should just get the remap with only my IK installed. I can spend the money that woulda gone towards a Manifold on suspension or something.