ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bast*rds

Earlier on this evening I was driving home from the girlfriends house and i drove past a rather large congregation of scum and one of the little bast*rds threw an egg at my left rear quarter panel. I didnt notice it until later but i was intensely angry. Once i got home i got out the paper towel and my ArmourAll wipes to get the mess off. Something should be done about these scum. They should be neutered or something. Please post your thoughts on the matter.

Ta, Andy

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Thank your lucky stars it was just an egg - sad that I have to say that, they shouldnt throw anything.

190 BHP Willy 2

Just go down and proper lose it with them. Theyll all scatter as theyll think your a complete nutter. Ive done it once and it was so funny. (am quite a stocky bloke though)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

i remember a few years back i was driving home from my now wifes house back to my mum and dads in my one year old valver at night and some little b******s threw stones at the car as i was driving through this dodgy estate hitting the bonnet and passenger door. i slammed the brakes on but the ran down an ally and i wasnt leaving the car on its own so had to drive off. went to a petrol garage so i could check for damage and they had chipped the door and dented the bonnet!!! this was a 1 year old minted valver!! i was f**king raging. if i had caught the little b******s i would of kicked the sh*t out of them.

320d M Sport

tw*ts

they must have got eggs with the sole purpose of lobbing it at cars an stuff?

whats wrong with em? when i was younger we did some mad stuff, never anything like that tho, little bastids....

yeah i was driving home a few nights back, and as i drove passed an island where the fukkas were crossing they through something at my car, hit the window right next to my head but luckily was only some soft sh*t that made a mess. Whats the point though, i was doing 60/70 and could have easily lost it if i almost didnt expect it??

Eggs thrown by kids totally wrecked the paint on my wifes 156, each impact of the three that hit the car chipped the paint in a little web like pattern

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 07 September 2004

Just go down and proper lose it with them. Theyll all scatter as theyll think your a complete nutter. Ive done it once and it was so funny. (am quite a stocky bloke though)
wot he said

182, GTR, C63

Its crazy mate i was driving through one of the local council estates in works van when i came across a traffic jam. Some scruffy little 13yr old walking with her mates turned and spat her bubbly at my window. I know it didt damage anything but what was the point there was a perfectly good floor. Thats where i spat my chewing gum when i was younger. If it would have been a lad id have give him a belt.

I can understand your anger id go nuts if that happened to me. Id plot revenge just like if i got a speeding ticket. Id have every camera down in 2 mile radius.

yes, i dont see the point either. My dad was driving home from work a while back and a group of kids decided to throw stones at his car. He slammed his 4x4 in reverse, went after em as they scattered, drove after em down a side road, followed em home and went and nearly had a fight with the lads father till he got full apologies from em all. Respect. They shat emselves.

Dont get stuff like that here, fortunately. Atleast there was no damage. Usually get lil f*ckers like that when you go through the manor at sheffield, throw all sorts of crap at ya car. Dad got his windscreen smashed in his van down there by kids when he was making a delivery. He doesnt do deliveries down there anymore

Octavia VRS

little feckers, lucky it wasnt a brick tho. some wee w@nks have thrown stuff in the past wen ive been coming home from my girlfriends too.

there seems to be a common link here...are the girlfriends plotting all these incidents wen we tell tell them that we have to go?!

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by kingJimBob on 07 September 2004

makes my f**king blood boil.

Makes me want to boil their blood!!!

tear off their heads and trample in their guts!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Its like in the winter, kids think its perfectly acceptable throwing snowballs at anything on the road that moves.

Yeah, when I was younger, I threw the occasional snowball at double decker buses, purely through peer pressure. Kids nowadays though seem to think throwing snowballs (or iceballs) at cars, buses, people, house windows, anything is fine coz its only snow.

Little sh*ts.

It sounds like youve already got a plan, but youve got to be careful.

I was driving the girlfriends car, a mint fiat hgt through a 30 limit past 5 or 6 teenage boys, had the window down and they started swearing and making cocky little signs to my gf. Ive had it before by myself but unless something is actively done to endanger the car or myself I carry on.

These little t**sers thought theyd got away with it and carried on whilst I proceeded to accelerate down to a junction and turn around. All the while with my gf saying the sensible thing to leave it. I screamed back, slammed the brakes on and went to get out, all of a sudden they werent so clever and the "no, not me mate, nah I didnt say anything". Scared the living sh*t out of them if youre aggressive enough, doesnt matter about your size or whether youd do anything, its the thought that theyve got nothing to protect them.

Having said all this, I doubt it taught them a lesson and nowadays kids have little or no respect and may well have pulled a knife or something like that. Was daft in hindsight.