ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Beast - My cup 5 months on.

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

Five months on and here are some before & after pictures of the changes I have made to it -

Before Pictures -

First day I got the car, completely standard.

1-
clio172cup5.jpg

Few months on I put some coils on.

2-
172cup1.jpg

3-
172cup2.jpg

Couple of months later & present. I sort of went a tad bit crazy; lowered the car more, bought a ragnotti racing system and bought some light weight racing wheels.

4 -
front1.jpg

5- Bit to low lol?

front2.jpg

6 - Spankable?

rear1.jpg

7 - What an arse!

rearhigh.jpg

8 - Hello tiger

rearside1.jpg

9 - There she is.

side1.jpg

END

Sorry for the poor quality pictures, they were taken on my mobile! You get the idea though!

I would just like to say thanks to the following people for helping me getting my car like it is now.

Lawrence, Nathan, Yozza, Fred - Appreciate it guys!

On another note - I'm very happy with my car and all comments about it are welcome.

Cheers All

Adam

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
You got a solo card! lol :clown:

Seriously though like the mods...improve the car a lot.:approve:

Engles Mummy
cheers boys

lol yea respect to the solocard!

Pictures are blury for me, as I got 56k!

But they shouldn't be for you lot...I hope!

M140i/Orange 182
ncie mate...crazy low! carnt belive you splitter has not been Obliterated yet.

Burgandy 174 sport t
any more clips of the exhaust im seriously thinkin about one oh and any pics of the way it sits directly from behind?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks very, very nice... more money than sense!

Not 100% keen on the exhaust, just because I like to see the single exit ones cut into the bumper, but it certainly shows that it means business and isn't just there for the looks and sound.

What happened to your turinis?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
looking good matey, cheers for the mention, its like a carbon copy of my old car but lower, god i miss it:(

Engles Mummy
I got bored with the turinis plus I wanted to get some light racing wheels. Just so happens Lawrence’s ones came up and I just couldn't resist!

Yea Nathan that little blast was nice...shame your gimp friend was trying to follow us lol.

The turinis are up for sale if anyone wants???

That sticker is a work of art!

acrebo - what do you mean by "more money then sense", explain yourself!

BIG IAN - get the exhaust dude...trust me you will not be disappointed. Don't be fool m8; get that exhaust on your car!

As for the speed bumps...let’s just say my splitter & underbelly hasn't had an easy life!

Back on the subject of wheels - I don't really care what the wheels look like on the car, it just so happens I don't mind these wheels. I'm more about GO then SHOW ladies.

Adam

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
those wheels look mint mate, how much lighter are they compared to turinis!!!
turinis are gay and heavy

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice car, very nice. Only thing I'm not keen on is the big sticker in the rear window...but apart from that, very nice :)

Ph1 172
adam he aint my friend lmao, he is what we call a rash ;-), one of those unshakable kinds.
WELCOME TO HARLOW LOL

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, just messing mate! A young whipper-snapper buying a Cup, insuring it, coilovers, expensive wheels and exhaust system... all in 5 months!?! :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
take the chavros sticker off it please. other than that its pretty sorted. the magic tree's a bit naff too

Engles Mummy
Acrebo - Lets not start m8. I'll leave it at your big boy comment.

My sticker is not Chav! Looks the nuts! As the magic tree, smells gorgeous and gives the car that friendly look also.

Adam

172 Cup
Nice, but you need to lose that sticker man. Also have you repositioned your Cup 172 badges on your doors? They look higher than standard, certainly higher than mine anyhoo.

Engles Mummy
Yea it's the one & only vanilla!

Chris- soon my friend....soon.

As for the "172 cup" badge it was already like that when I bought it; I just haven't bothered sorting it out yet. I’m to heavy handed and a delicate job like that won't be so easy for me.

The rear sticker wont be going any where soon :)

Adam