ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Beast - taking out the cage.

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

The time has come to move on and let someone has fun with the cage. Took me just over 2 hours to get the cage out and now my car is super light :)

Well anyway here are some pictures of the day -

Appropriate work bench -

DSC00121.jpg

Dodgy jack, accompanied by a huge 20" jag wheel

DSC00124.jpg

Both seats out - Nice clean carpet

DSC00120.jpg

1 Seat back in - Ghetto

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

END.

Thanks All

Adam

shes gonna be all mine!! i started the reverse process today too! total strip out, i took the carpet out too!, so i must be more hardcore than you eh? ;) suprised how noticable it is actually, back end feels floaty light! cant wait buddy!

Engles Mummy
Maz - You can come over anytime and service my gun babes :)

Next car will either be a mk1/2 v6 or a supra. Which ever one comes around the quickest, cheapest & best value for money will be the victor!

Got to take the coils & exhaust off next :( so sad watching it gradually fade away back to its original form.

Oh I just remembered; need to swap my wheels for some turinis!

Adam

Engles Mummy
Thanks guys. Well the cage is going to a good home and I'm sure it will look just as good!

Chris, yea the wheels are for sale m8. I'm looking for 4x ok condition turinis with tyres, straight swap.