ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Best Reg Ever - Cup Owners!

GR7

Shiny red R32

1GR - what an exciting lunch break you have had today Rob! As you said, it must have cost a bit. A few years ago my cousin bought me a book with car number plates in it and there were dozens of pictures of the famous and not so famous with their cars.

My Aunt lives immediately opposite Bernard Manning (big comedian, who swears a lot) on the outskirts of Manchester, and he has a huge American car with BJM 1 and local kids are always chalking the J to look like a U (BUM 1).

I will have to check if there is an updated version of the book to see if there are any Clios in it!!

A good response to my boaring thread! Is anyone thinking of going to the auction as Im thinking of going to get the plate if the price is right?

I dont want to bid against any forum users as that would be sill! Well running up the price will be !

Anyone going pm me please! I may send my dad with is chque book!

;)

Always fancied P155 0FF myself but I doubt the DVLA would have ever allowed it to be issued.

I believe in Aus you can anything you want so long as it has six digits. Same as NZ as well.