ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

BBS and Lowws...
Quick update.

The primer dried so did some coats of paint, and they have been lacquered and are drying at the moment. I will hopefully be able to put them on my car tomorrow ;)

2-2.png

3-2.png

4-2.png

1-2.png

Comments welcome.

BBS and Lowws...
Hey just wondering if anyone can help me?

Thinking of buying a 172 rear bumper and wondering if it fits perfectly onto this car? Please tell me as soon as possible....

Cheers,

-Will

BBS and Lowws...
Managed to purchase this. Just need to get it sprayed pearl black. Should look a lot better and will go perfectly with the exhaust ;)

5-1.png

BBS and Lowws...
Yeah hopefully.

Quick update for anyone who is interested.

Bought the rear 172 bumper and am getting it shipped straight to SprayShack, where they will spray it Pearl Black along with my side stripes.

Should hopefully be able to get all that back sometime next week (thursday/friday ish..)

All the white clio badges and diamonds are now back on, I'll take some pictures tonight ;)

BBS and Lowws...
so you can see how much better his looks :D

will you be keeping front bumper and wings and not going to sports i take it will?

Lol. And I will be keeping front bumper and wings as standard. Just rear bumper to sports. Ill get pics up tonight ;)

BBS and Lowws...
looks good mate!! you need you wheels on though!

Yer I need to spray them white. So starting putting newspaper around the edges and sand them down and primer them. I will post pictures tonight. Then I need to get new tyres for them which is going to cost me around £300 for a set of 4. You know any good places I get them and they can change them over. Pretty much I have 4 wheels with pretty much slick tyres on. So i will need a company to take them off and fit some new tyres on, and I will probably buy these wheels from the same company.

Know of any good ones?

White mx5 mk1!
Camskill I think that's what one of the websites is for good cheap tyres :) think Kieran got 4x Toyos for 220 delivered

White mx5 mk1!
Gnna look good :) awesome that you went with White :p only prob is it's horrible to clean, but looks good when it is

BBS and Lowws...
Gnna look good :) awesome that you went with White :p only prob is it's horrible to clean, but looks good when it is

Yeah its gunna be horrible but oh well. Just dont want the paint to come off or scratch easily. Because it would be effort gone to waste ;(

White mx5 mk1!
I did mine a good while back got abit of flaking on the centre and where the bolts go apart from that there still all good

BBS and Lowws...
Quick update. Got round to getting rid of the red brake drums and decided to paint them black. The wheels are finished and just waiting for some money so that I can get some new tyres ;)

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

BBS and Lowws...
DECKED!! - Yeah, so got my car lowered today and I think its looking nice. I will upload pictures of the final product tomorrow.

I recently got new lights and fitted them, they have a black background so look a lot better with the paintwork ;)

3-6.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-5.jpg

1-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

LOWERED!!

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

Comments welcome ;)

BBS and Lowws...
Get some more pics! And you need them team d's on :p

I'll get more pictures tomorrow when its light ;)

Can't put my team d's on yet because I cant afford tyres. But when I get some money, I will get tyres on my team d's and then fit them...

Shortly followed by:

1. Fit my new 172 rear bumper
2. Raise exhaust to fit into the bumper
3. Get 4 new tyres
4. Fit team d's
5. Remove mud guards