ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The cheapest WIFI mobile phone/PDA

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Whats the cheapest on the market??

The N80 is going cheap now but wondered what other options are around!

Need something quicker for accessing the web etc.

I've got a blackberry for emails and a normal mobile lol but now need web on the move without having to get my laptop out!!

Revels Mum & Sister
When you say Web on the move, do you mean through Wifi Hotspots with some EDGE or 3G access?

If so iphone for the win ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
What net is that? The Apple keep net of great marketing. ;)
Lets be serious, M-Safari is clever there is no doubt, but the iphone has an issue and its called the ipod touch.

Plus there is no flash to be had, which lets it down.

The nokia tablets are very good devices and handle the web considerably better than the iPod/iPhone. Plus it has a decent IM client.

Renault Leguna 2.0 T LTD
The Iphone Has A Decent IM Client, You Can Use Most MAC IM Software Because Its Running OSX.

Revels Mum & Sister
What net is that? The Apple keep net of great marketing. ;)
Lets be serious, M-Safari is clever there is no doubt, but the iphone has an issue and its called the ipod touch.

Plus there is no flash to be had, which lets it down.

The nokia tablets are very good devices and handle the web considerably better than the iPod/iPhone. Plus it has a decent IM client.

LOL this coming from someone that owns a Mac. Bit hypocritical!

I have used a load of phones which use the net as an end user not a phone geek and for me the easiest and friendliest is the iphone.