ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

I'm not a Chris Harris fan, but I tought that new video was very good. McLaren PP1 for me please!

Tiff driving the LaFerrari was hilarious (and not in a good way) he drives like he's never held a steering wheel before!

Fiesta ST3
Great news! I thought this weeks episode was the strongest so far. Chris Harris was great and its always nice to see the hoonicorn.

Glad to see he's getting the recognition he deserves :up:

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Came to post this vid, can’t wait for the next instalment.

What makes me happy is how someone like Chris confirms your feeling it’s not all about wanting fancy new cars. I’ve got 4 older cars and love them for similar reasons and hearing someone who can afford pretty much what he wants wax lyrical about an old 205 does make you feel quite content with what you have.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Came to post this vid, can’t wait for the next instalment.

What makes me happy is how someone like Chris confirms your feeling it’s not all about wanting fancy new cars. I’ve got 4 older cars and love them for similar reasons and hearing someone who can afford pretty much what he wants wax lyrical about an old 205 does make you feel quite content with what you have.
All it’s done is make me want more parking space 😂

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I just love how he has stayed true to his roots. Buying donor cars for running gear etc. Still happy to get it hands dirty.

Also, as said above - he can afford whatever he wants, but he said the 911 GT is the limit to what he can be bothered with on the road. Just puts it all into perspective.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'll be the first to admit that I never used to be a Harris fan, but that was probably the best hour of YouTube I've seen in a long time.
I've warmed to him since top gear, and seeing how he is in that interview has made me realise he's a a decent bloke.

Can say the same for Jonny aswell. Used to hate him in the early fifth gear days but I quite like him now

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Great watch those two parts. Wouldn't have seen it without having a look in this thread. Love how he now uses his 525 converted BMW as the family dog bus as it was cheaper than the brakes and leather on a new RS6.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Great watch those two parts. Wouldn't have seen it without having a look in this thread. Love how he now uses his 525 converted BMW as the family dog bus as it was cheaper than the brakes and leather on a new RS6.
he does like his fast but tatty estates

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Best interview I've seen of him by some margin. He seems very reluctant to talk about himself (which is odd, as most people I know that have had anything to do with him say he's an arrogant fucker), but it was interesting to hear him talking about the cars he likes, and about his career.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Really interesting video on EV cars & infrastructure on Topgear YouTube channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched that earlier. He made some decent points did that national grid guy.

So all the new Wind farms that we are building will generate enough electricity to power all the new EV cars.

If that’s true then great, but I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that during its lifetime a wind turbine will not produce the amount of energy that was used to manufacture it.