ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The clio project

clio
whats the best amount of camber i should get and whats the best way to camber it, what size of spcers should i get for the front and back?

Astra+Clio (atm)
Very clean and proper nice for a 1.2! The ride height is perfect, but could do with a slightly wider stance. Spacers perhaps?

clio
Cool little non sport this, not everything on it is for me, but that's what it's all about.

thanks i want to do more to it but i dont want to go overboard and ruin it, im just going to do wee bits and pieces to make it better

clio
i havent been on this in a while, but the clio is dead it got stole and wrote off at the end of november there :'( ill get some pics up soon but on the other hand i got a 98 ek9 civic

BBS and Lowws...
Can't believe I haven't come across this yet! Looks awesome. Love the euro look, going down that way aswell ;)