ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

White Sti Hatch
2mph is abit extreme but I certainly take my time over them.

But tbh your right I'm being abit stupid, I'll ring up Reno and book it in for some new shocks next month, that way I can do 50 over them.

No need to be a c**ky c**t mate ! :nono:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No need to think that unless you mod your car you don't give it s**t about it, and I apologise If I came off as cocky, just don't like the attitude of some members on here that unless your car is Sport/modified your some sort of inbred gobsh*te.

All that I'm saying is that despite the fact I have a standard car, I do like to take care of it by slowing down for speed bumps.

i drive a vauxhall not a opel :approve: and fiats are shat period ;)

I know they are, i didn't say they werent. I hate the car, hense selling it, but id rather have it than an Astra :)

Plus id rather slow down to risk killing suspension or other bits of the car too :clown:

172 & RSi
No need to think that unless you mod your car you don't give it s**t about it, and I apologise If I came off as c**ky, just don't like the attitude of some members on here that unless your car is Sport/modified your some sort of inbred gobsh*te.

All that I'm saying is that despite the fact I have a standard car, I do like to take care of it by slowing down for speed bumps.

Nobody brought your 'standard' car into it, and nobody had that kind of attitude in this thread apart from you.

This thread is showing cars on coilovers, so people are bound to make comments about speed bumps etc. one person made a comment about people going 2mph over them, I doubt it was aimed at you. I also think you may be being a little paranoid about the non-sport/modified thing, loads of members on here, including me currently have/have had non-sports, nothing wrong with that...

A Flamin' Red one
Enough now chaps, I didn't start this thread for slanging matches.

Does anyone have any more photographs? Different shots of the same cars even?

Your favourite car/stance on the forum?

TTRS & V50
No need to think that unless you mod your car you don't give it s**t about it, and I apologise If I came off as c**ky, just don't like the attitude of some members on here that unless your car is Sport/modified your some sort of inbred gobsh*te.

LMAO. Your a cocky inbred gobshite cause you don't own a sport, i am now talking down to you.

Static Low
Heres a s**t load of mines on coilies !

baby22.jpg

l_ab9a1b3f14af41c78c454f7bd12edb8b.jpg

aby7.jpg

l_5b159699a221456bb26036139498f3cd.jpg

AnstutherMeet021-1.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio11.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
^^ do yours not have a bigger hole at the bottom of the shock. thats how you sort the camber out

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
probably not a good idea. my H&Rs dont have any camber bolts to adjust it but im happy with them

TTRS & V50
Like i said before tonks. They should come with some sort of correction, but if you want to have it properly done, then camber bolts would be ideal.

M135i
Like i said before tonks. They should come with some sort of correction, but if you want to have it properly done, then camber bolts would be ideal.

Yeh, just saying what the guy suggested to me ( was just an option).

Gna ring them up tomoro and see if they should and why they havent sent anythin to help adjust them :D Thanks guys :star: