ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Clios on Coilovers' Appreciation thread.

Insignia for sale
H&R's, set up by Mark Fish as Track/Road compromise.
It's a daily driver, perfect height but on it's second splitter...

DSCF2310-lg.jpg

I remember seeing this exact picture about a year and a half ago, and it was what made me get a cup over the ff 172. Lovely car that mate.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sorry dont agree. Some Eibach prolines and new dampers will handle much much better

182 (Conversion)
Some of these are really low. Don't you get rubbing when near the limit of grip or on tight corners?

A Flamin' Red one
I've just realised that having started this thread back in January I never posted pictures of my own chariot once my V-Maxx were fitted.

A good excuse to revive the thread, too.

Wh**e.

4093587796_394ea1cdca_o.jpg

4056813584_fe67784ef6_o.jpg

3907606555_a48eda7e09_o.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
think I will put some pics up when mine is finished, no point putting it up 'half done'

Dodgy one
How do you 1*2 owners get on with scrubbing? I've modified the bumper bracket its as low as the LY on the last page, but when knocking on taking immediate lefts i.e on tight roundabouts the drivers side scrubs, Other than that thats the only scrubbing i get?

^^ That flamers a lot lower than mine on the front too, I just want to go down another 5-10mm :)