ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Crew - Xbox ONE and PS4

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm quite enjoying it now the installation is complete, driving the Vantage S was a blast.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm loving it, drove to Chicago and had a look around and then over to Vegas.

Nothing wrong with the handling of the cars, it's not a simulator, seems pretty big though, took a decent amount of time to get between cities.

Not managed to get away from the cops though yet. Managed to find another person online though and we made a crew.

Works great with no players on there at the moment.

Sounds like I need to get back on this for a second try. Is everyone still talking about the beta? Wasn't expecting a huge area to drive around so haven't bothered

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yep, although it ends today I think.

The first part is the prologue, just like a tutorial basically, then the real game starts after you've been put in your base.

It's a massive area, it's vast, graphics are some of the best I've ever seen on a driving game.

SQ5

The first part is the prologue, just like a tutorial basically, then the real game starts after you've been put in your base.

It's a massive area, it's vast, graphics are some of the best I've ever seen on a driving game.

When it ends does it mean we can't play anymore?

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have no idea, but i assumed so as its an online based game really, so they can just stop access to the servers.

Clio 172 Cup
I played the beta
Used the focus RS as my normal, Street nissan 370z for race, and Dirt Nissan R34 skyline for Rally. Was fun
Ended up with a mate leading a large convoy of cars to cape Canaveral haha

You couldn't pass level 10, and the next missions required you to be level 11..

AK

M240i

Are you taking the piss about the graphics? They are crap. The draw distances especially.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Did I mention draw distances?

The graphics were amazing on my ps4, maybe you have the shitty xbox 480p version? ;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its basically a more modern Need for speed... I wont be bothering

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just watched a few videos of this game on my xbox. It looks pitiful, the graphics remind me of Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast, or Need for Speed: Carbon on the PS2. The engine sound was rubbish too.

£55 on xbox store, possibly the worst way to spend half a tonne that's physically possible!

That's why I cba paying full price, 25-30 seems decent enough because I will probably play it. Not £55 worth though

Last edited by a moderator:
  M135i
Do you HAVE TO have an Internet connection to even play the single player mode ?

Wouldn't mind getting this game but we don't have the Internet ( we both have unlimited data on our phones) at our house.

Do you HAVE TO have an Internet connection to even play the single player mode ?

Wouldn't mind getting this game but we don't have the Internet ( we both have unlimited data on our phones) at our house.
I think you do, don't think there is a single player mode. I could be wrong.

Seems like it could be alright when you get into it, but the graphics are 'functional' at best and 's**t' at worst. I don't know how anyone could say it looks amazing unless they just woke up from 2007. Very dull and flat. Drab colours. Terrible lighting. Really nothing to get excited about.

Reactions: AK
  LY 200 EDC LUX
Non of them have reviewed it yet?
They've all had a 'review in progress', even though the games have been out for ages. This tells me that the developer has stopped them from giving a proper review Until they've sold loads of copies.

Fiesta ST-2
The graphics are shocking, I'm glad I played it round my brothers first, so I didn't fork out money for this.

107 Track Car & C4
Picked this up in Tesco for £25 this morning, gave it a go for about an hour, wasn't sold on it personally. Seems like a cross between GTA & Need For Speed

Has anyone got into this? All i want to do is get rid of the shitty Camaro for a focus RS and go exploring. When do you actually start making money?

Clio 172 Cup
PVP you earn like £16,000 per race. Or £2000 for every landmark you go to etc.
Bought the koenigseggseggseggsegg recently it's alright. Want a Hummer though

My fave game cars are 1299 focus rs dirt, performance skyline and street golf. f**k the raid buggy and circuit dodge viper

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We got it a while back when it was free on Xbox Live. The wee man (He's 5) absolutely loves it. So much so we got him the add on pack for him.

Got him into proper racing games now though (FH3).