ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSF 2022 Picture Thread

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Yeah remember, it’s the one where you threw up by my tent at about 3am after waking up in the gazebo
I wondered where he'd gone, he said he was off for a piss and never came back. I sat in front of the fire for a good 10 minutes then gave up and went back to the hotel 🤣

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Uploaded a few of my AM sessions, nothing too exciting. Was notable the amount of difference between the road/track tyres I started on and the race tyres. Did catch someone running wide towards the end of the video. Didnt get any PM footage but suspect I did get in to the 1:15s eventally.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
That was exactly what you were like, every time someone spoke to you there was a delay.
You arrived quite late to the fire after rushing round with your bong for an hour and one look at your face made me think conversation would be hard work compared to earlier in the day - you looked absolutely fucked Davo :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Therefore I think the delay you were experiencing was the delay from Kyle but also the length of time it took your mashed brain to buffer the conversation.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I need to reconsider what I have done in life since Dave said I'm the mong of the group

Im not saying he's wrong, but I should probably try and string sentences together after more than 1 singular inhilation of the devil's cabbage
Don't feel bad, I quit smoking for 4 years and only had a smoke at CSF each year, until recently I was number one mong round the camp fire.